Please check back with us in August 2020!
WHAT: Mama’s Pies is San Diego’s largest annual bake sell benefiting Mama’s Kitchen. Volunteers sell Thanksgiving pies donated & baked by local caterers, restaurants & bakeries.
WHY: Mama’s Pies benefits Mama’s Kitchen – San Diego’s only free, countywide, home-delivered meals program for individuals & families affected by HIV, cancer and other critical illnesses.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Pies are baked & generously donated by various restaurants, bakeries and caterers
- More than 90 teams and individuals take pie orders online or via paper form u
- Four delicious pie flavors are offered – pumpkin, pecan, apple, or Dutch apple – for $25 each
- Buyers can also donate a $25 Holiday Feast that will provide 8 meals to a client – great for folks who are out of town to still make a difference!
- Each pie sold allows Mama’s Kitchen to cook, prepare and deliver eight nutritious meals to our neighbors battling critical illnesses
Thank You to Our 2019 Mama's Pies Sponsors
A BIG thank you to our 2019 Bakers! This event would not be possible without all of you. https://mamaspies.org/bakers/
Mama’s Kitchen would like to thank ALL the businesses and individuals that donate and sell pies!