TOP 5 SELLERS WEEK OF 10/19
- Jack in the Box – 24
- Bellefontaine – Gisela Muller – 19
- ScrippsAssists at Scripps Research – Mishelle McClanahan-Shinn – 13
- Joe Ferjeran – 11
- Lexi Striler – 9
2020 Mama's Pies Teams and Sellers
- Axford Home Selling Team
- Bair Financial Planning
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Chiropractic Life Center
- Element Biosciences
- Fearless Agent Inc.
- Human Dignity Foundation
- Hush Group – Coldwell Banker West Real Estate
- Jack in the Box
- Klinge Realty Group
- Kube Team at Fairway Mortgage
- Mama’s Kitchen
- Park Metro Realty
- PHR Lifestyle Sonal & Monica
- SAIC Equality Alliance – WBRG
- San Diego Equality Business Association
- San Dieguito Interfaith Ministerial Association
- Scott & Greg’s Pie Squad
- ScrippsAssists at Scripps Research
- St. Didacus Church
- State Farm Jakes – Dorian Brewer Agency
- Team Gratitude!
- The Selby Team
- True Chiropractic
- Unitarian Universalists of San Diego
- Wyndham Destinations
Become a Mama’s Pies Seller! It’s Easy and Fun
WHAT: Mama’s Pies is San Diego’s largest annual bake sale benefiting Mama’s Kitchen. Volunteers sell Thanksgiving pies donated & baked by local caterers, restaurants & bakeries.
WHY: Mama’s Pies benefits Mama’s Kitchen – San Diego’s only free, countywide, home-delivered meals program for individuals & families affected by HIV, cancer, heart disease, type 2 diabetes and chronic kidney disease.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Pies are baked & generously donated by various restaurants, bakeries and caterers
- More than 90 teams and individuals take pie orders online or via paper form u
- Four delicious pie flavors are offered – pumpkin, pecan, apple, or Dutch apple – for $30 each
- Buyers can also donate a $30 Holiday Feast that will provide 12 meals to a client – great for folks who are out of town to still make a difference!
- Each pie sold allows Mama’s Kitchen to cook, prepare and deliver 12 nutritious meals to our neighbors battling critical illnesses
- On Wednesday, November 25th you can pick up your pie order at one of our Public Pie Pickup Sites
If you’re ready to become a Mama’s Pies seller, click here to fill out this form and we’ll get you all setup. If you have any questions please contact Silvia at email@example.com.
Mama’s Kitchen would like to thank ALL the businesses and individuals that donate and sell pies!