Thank you for your interest in fundraising for Mama’s Kitchen! We are grateful you have chosen to share your Mama’s Kitchen story with your friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors to inspire their support of our mission.
We look forward to helping you make your campaign a success! On this page you will find all kinds of fundraising resources, everything from how to make your campaign story impactful, to pictures and videos to share on your social media.
Setting up a campaign page is fast, easy, and fun!
Here are the 3 steps you need to follow to get started:
- Click on “Fundraise” on the navigation tab
- Click “Create a fundraising page” (Select Individual or Team. Team fundraising is used when you want to invite your friends to also create a fundraising page to help reach the team’s goal.)
- Register your information. You will be asked to set your fundraising goal, the length of your campaign, and the occasion or purpose you are fundraising for.
If you are celebrating an occasion or remembering/honoring a special person, please let us know if you have any special requests to add to your campaign page or other ways we can support you.
We will be in touch with you throughout your campaign. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to reach out to Maggie Lengeyl, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for helping your critically ill neighbors access nutritious food.
- Social Media Share Images (download here)
- Sample Text (view here)
- Marketing Photos (downoad here)
- Mission Video (download here)