Summer Peach Salsa
Serving Size: ½ cup
2 peaches, cored and cubed
1 ripe tomato, cored and cubed
2 tablespoons jalapeno, diced
1 teaspoon vinegar
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss gently.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 4 hours before serving.
– Recipe adapted from foodandhealth.com
- This salsa is the perfect topping for grilled chicken or fish
- It’s also great paired with your favorite tortilla chips
- Use a mild peach vinegar for an extra boost of flavor
- Serve with a side of plain nonfat Greek yogurt with pita chips