Mama’s Kitchen prepares three nutritious meals for every day of the year and delivers them to our clients’ homes, free of charge. Meals are delivered to dependent children as well!
- Congestive Heart Failure diagnosis
- Physically or mentally unable to prepare meals
- Resident of San Diego County
- Persons who are living in a facility that provides more than seven (7) meals per week to residents
- Persons with severe food allergies.
How to refer people
Individuals must be referred by a medical case manager, medical social worker or provider. Additionally, the referral form must be signed by a provider.
- Congestive Heart Failure Referral Form: Once completed, fax it to us at 619.233.6283. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
For More Information
For further information about how to qualify for services visit our Get Help page or contact our Client Services team at 619.314.5789, or email them at email@example.com.
Mama’s Kitchen, Inc. is a San Diego nonprofit, tax exempt 501(c)3 charity organization.